• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Plat Macroing (1 Viewer)

PetahGriffin

RedCents
Hi folks!

I have run searches and I've used the Acorn and Kaladim Shroom ganking macros over the last few days. Geez, it was nice waking up and selling off 40K worth of acorns this morning! :)

I have run thread searches and read through some also, but was wondering.. what are the best places to run mq2gank? Also, when you find a place, can you just edit the macro to gank what you want where you want? I'd be happy to try my hand at editting some macros if anyone knows some good spots to gank for profit.

What do you guys use most? The acorn macro is great. I wonder if making a similar macro for bone chips would be worth it too... Anyhow, anyone who wants to give me some more insight on how to get rich while I'm asleep please respond lol!

thanks, and wow I can't believe I've been a member for as long as I have and just now started macroing. Unbelievable. Any suggestions for solo macroing? I'ma kitty shaman, and it seems like alot of these macros are made for Bards or two boxers, etc.

Thanks again!
Petah

if you run the hunter macro you can farm lots of stuff...

you set the zone and what mobs you want to kill .. and what loot to keep

works great... or used to .... I have not been on EQ in 2 weeks... due to work .. so not sure what is working or not

but check it out

ARMY

armysoldier said:
if you run the hunter macro you can farm lots of stuff...

you set the zone and what mobs you want to kill .. and what loot to keep

works great... or used to .... I have not been on EQ in 2 weeks... due to work .. so not sure what is working or not

but check it out

ARMY

Thanks Army, your macros are great! You must have like a million bazillion plat saved up right? LOL

Plat Macroing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back