• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Strategy - Plat island (AKA beach at Morell's Castle) (1 Viewer)

RedCents
60¢
So guys apparently i have let my lvl 2 expire so i got to break out the big guns.

This is my "guide" to morell's castle. i run this on two different servers one with a 120 rogue all prestige gear and he can make anywhere from 5-6 krono just hanging out and getting luck with some zonewide bag drops per month. Second one is a 120 sk with all silver non prestige. He is a little slower like 3-4 per month but still not bad. This is what i do i run/mac pocketfarm and if you set up the pull radius to like 500-750 i believe, you will continue to roam the island dropping everything. You will occasionally get stuck on an area with some rocks but an easy fix by ending the macro and targeting your self and doing /nav target. i have run this for quite a while and know its successful. Very desolate zone so it a great place to use pocketfarm to its full strength. So many diamonds and blue diamonds, trash stuff sells pretty well also.

Strategy - Plat island (AKA beach at Morell's Castle)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back