• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Bug - PLASE HALP!(;O) SERIOUSLY -- Character Creation (1 Viewer)

timewalker

RedCents
i have glitches wit my char select/creation screen.......... teh buttons do not show up, i am looking for the old files for this screen OR any ideas for a good driver for 6730b laptop YOUR HELP WILL BE REMEMBERED AND RESPECTED FOR EONS PLEASE HALP!

LTWTM

well first off im using project 1999.................. ill try pasting the relatable files from my standard everquest lie folder into default............... theres an idea

Oh never mind then. I thought you were on a live server. Don't paste files from current live EQ in p99 that won't work.

yeah i backed it up and tried anyways no dice........... i really think my best bet would be to get the isos from the first two everquest cds... or find the damn drier that goes with this mobile intel series 4 chipset gma 4500 bullshit video card... my friend sent me some RANDOM video driver for a COMPLETELY different card a long time ago and it made everything work :o( ah well... im gonna concentrate on getting old eq files!

Bug - PLASE HALP!(;O) SERIOUSLY -- Character Creation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back