• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Plane of Air access?? (1 Viewer)

Mustangs

RedCents
I have all the pieces for my pally epic turn in for plane of air. I am not flagged for there...can I get in with MQ2? Do I need to be piggied in and if so does that mean a full group? Would be kind of a problem using the benifits of MQ2 if I had to go with a ful group.

Bonhing said:
I have all the pieces for my pally epic turn in for plane of air. I am not flagged for there...can I get in with MQ2? Do I need to be piggied in and if so does that mean a full group? Would be kind of a problem using the benifits of MQ2 if I had to go with a ful group.
What do you mean all pieces? Air is linked too Earth and Water (i.e. EP Flag, Fire is seperate) .... onc you have killed all the t1-t3 pop bosses/gods, cept Sol ro, you gain EP access to those three planes. I dont believe there is any sort of collection to be done to obtain access to it.

Do you mean plane of sky? Plane of sky just needs a wizard to port you, then you work your way from island to island. No flag required but you get the key for the next island off the mobs on each ilsand.

Sorry for the confussion. The guid I printed said Plane of Air and it is really Plane of Sky. It was not the only error on the walkthough....I should have know better. Sorry to have wasted your time. I will have my pally 1.0 within the hour.

Plane of Air access??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back