• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Strategy - PL in Kunark (1 Viewer)

ProjectPL

RedCents
Hi all

Was wondering what strategy people use for kunark PL? I had thought about just sitting in seb and using 4 pets to pull to with PLees in group. I've heard about AE in Chardok, but that sounds like I don't have the group make up for / time to learn it.

ATM I have :

Druid
Cleric
Bard
Pet class x 6
War
Wiz

So any suggestions about 4-6 group (maybe I can add an enc if needed) to PL or any strats would be good to hear.

Any info kunark specific is helpful. thx

On fippy during kunark it was just lots of pets in chardok further down but if you can you'd want to add a chanter to the mix so it can control stuff better for when you pull

My question is you go thu so much trouble to want to play on the TLP servers for nostalgic reasons.. Why not PLAY the levels and enjoy the reason you on the TLP servers in the 1st place......

My question is you go thu so much trouble to want to play on the TLP servers for nostalgic reasons.. Why not PLAY the levels and enjoy the reason you on the TLP servers in the 1st place......

Because he wants to do the content and not leveling chars. And i dont argue about that "grinding 15 hours at one spot for 55-57 is doing content".

I'm confused as to how I am skipping content by PLing other people?

Everyone gets something different from these servers, some just want to raid as they have already done 60, some want to level from 51-60, some want to make Iskars, farm gear, get an amazing set of gear by camping every piece, chat, relax and chat with others....let's not judge other people coz they get something different from the game than we do.

Strategy - PL in Kunark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back