• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Pictures of cshome (1 Viewer)

Devlin

RedCents
130¢
Cshome

THE MAGICAL FORTRESS OF CSHOME!
Here are some screenshots I dug up on CSHOME!

eq0000567ce.th.png

http://img162.imageshack.us/my.php?image=eq0000573kk.png
eq0000573kk.th.png

If you enjoyed them send me a Red Cent! :)
NOTE: Sorry for having them this way, they were too big so i had to put them in thumbnails

Last edited:
Also, a common misconseption is that the dog's ( guardians ) name is Fluffy, and he's green to a level 50, and he hits for about 20 ... so no there is no big bad non-guide slaying mobbles

What would be the point? I mean seriously, has anyone non-guide ever even been into CSHOME?

People have claimed to have /zoned into it, although I find that very hard to believe, since there are no interconnecting zones, and the cshome files are not patched with the patcher (only available from the guide web site).. People who say they "accidently" zoned into cshome are full of it, as well are the people who say the GM took them to cshome.. A GM took me to cshome, after I was accepted into the program, gained access to the web site, and downloaded and copied over the cshome zone files.. After all this THEN the GM summoned me there. They're pretty careful with access to this place.

BTW, great screen shots Devlin.. Kinda makes me miss the place..

Last edited:
There used to be a connecting zone. I believe it was Acrylia Caverns. There was this OLD OLD OLD zoneshift plugin that had some method of discovering all connecting zones using information from the client. This was like 2004 (maybe even 2003) when it happened, I'd have to check my MQ2 folder to be sure.

All of this has long since been nerfed though.

Fluffy cons threateningly even to a GM. When you hail him as a GM, all it does is say Fluffy wags his tail expectantly. You can give the dog beer, cookies and sandwiches and he'll still be mad at you. And you're right Devlin, he will attack you if you're not GM flagged. I've yet to log into EQ on Guide with MQ for obvious reasons, but the day I want to get banned, there are a few things I plan on doing and beating the hell out of fluffy is one of them. There are a few NPCs in the zone that we're not allowed to interact with, when that day comes I'll interact with them too.

Last edited:
MDARG said:
What would be the point? I mean seriously, has anyone non-guide ever even been into CSHOME?

a friend was on a friends 65 monk and was in potimeb looting rotting loot off corpses of a guild raiding through tiers 4-5. He was caught and petitioned a GM showed up and summoned him to cshome, there my friend realized he was fucked so he started warping around cshome and none of the vendors would sell to him lol. It was funny as hell I wish I had the screenshots, maybe I can get them somewhere from one of my friends but it was pretty entertaining to hear about and see.

ac1dgenocide said:
a friend was on a friends 65 monk and was in potimeb looting rotting loot off corpses of a guild raiding through tiers 4-5. He was caught and petitioned a GM showed up and summoned him to cshome, there my friend realized he was fucked so he started warping around cshome and none of the vendors would sell to him lol. It was funny as hell I wish I had the screenshots, maybe I can get them somewhere from one of my friends but it was pretty entertaining to hear about and see.

Unless he already had the cshome files, he wouldn't have zoned in there after being summoned. He would have just crashed.

You go to character select. Its just like when piggy zone fails. At no time should anyone ever be sent to the dev box at 0, 0, 0.

-TurkReno

Pictures of cshome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back