• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Phinigel bazaar (1 Viewer)

jy1052

RedCents
76¢
Whats up guys

Is it just me or did the market get flooded with characters the last week or so? I was thinking it must be because of Agnar opening some time in 2-3 months and people are trying to cash out before they head to a new server? Did anyone else notice this or is this pretty normal amount of character posts?

Take it easy :)

I have seen as well , nearly all the toons for sale are on Phinny , anyone have a link for info on the new server ??? timelocked , no box,instanced raid content ??

What is currently known...

Agnarr - will be basically, just like Phinigel (instanced raids + true-box) except for: a Ragefire like EXP-rate... and once it unlocks the LDoN expansion... it will NEVER progress further. No GoD/Berserkers, or post-65 content.

- - - Updated - - -

But yeah... main reason other server characters aren't selling, is that every account got those free 85 heroics on other servers I would guess.

And Phinigel is more or less hitting the end of expansion lull... People have had time to raid through PoP quite a bit now, and some are just getting bored/quitting because they probably don't have much interest in post-PoP raiding. This is about the time a lot of people start to drop off in activity.

If PoP length was shorter before LDoN and Gates releases, then people wouldn't be getting as bored right now.

Question - Phinigel bazaar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back