• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Pets (1 Viewer)

RedCents
10¢
When I log into game with my Shaman and Magician, they spam "Sorry Master, calming down". It doesn't effect game play. It's only happened for the last week or so.

Solution
When I log into game with my Shaman and Magician, they spam "Sorry Master, calming down". It doesn't effect game play. It's only happened for the last week or so.
well you're not patched.

you also didn't give any real information to help you - what plugins/lua/macros you're using etc

using my magic powers of IRL divination i imagine it is because you're using the cwtn plugins but are not updated.

always update before wondering why something isn't working as you'd expect :p
well you're not patched.

you also didn't give any real information to help you - what plugins/Lua/macros you're using etc

using my magic powers of IRL divination i imagine it is because you're using the cwtn plugins but are not updated.

always update before wondering why something isn't working as you'd expect :p

Solution
Problem - Pets

Users who are viewing this thread

Back