• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - /pet inventory check (BiS) (1 Viewer)

Mishka

RedCents
701¢
Heyas,

With the new features of listing, delete and change items equipped on Pets, and thoughs on what items are Best in slot for optimal dps?

Earlier it was AC check what items would replace the current, but now we are able to mix and match freely.

Would you still use conflagrant, and what would you use for arms (if any)?

Mage, I would add the following to the standard issued items for mage pet.

weapon 1: Summoned dagger (lvl 1)
weapon 2: Summoned dagger (lvl 1)
belt : Haste: +43% (conflagrant)
legs : fero x (dimentional warrior greaves or conflagrant)
arms : Effect: Cleave VII - 38 (conflagrant) ?

Any suggestions to what is BiS for pets now?

The only benefit you get from cleave is the +38dmg/hit.
I'm going to stick with dimensional pants because they're way cheaper/easier to make.

If you really want to deck your pet out, toss it some merc gear, full sets of visibles, and a tradeable powersource... just never give it a cloak.

it really sucks they didn't make the pet inventory actually something you can look at / interact with.

requiring it to be a slash command that reports back info from the server is dumb

I never know you could give your pet a power source. Does that mean your pet needs to be equipped with items that have a purity rating to take advantage of the power source ?

According to a recent Dev post, yes, it needs to be equipped with some gear that has Purity in order for the power source to provide anything beyond the stats already on it. Probably never worth the bother unless you have a bunch of PSs laying around that we're going to be tribute fodder anyways.

According to a recent Dev post, yes, it needs to be equipped with some gear that has Purity in order for the power source to provide anything beyond the stats already on it. Probably never worth the bother unless you have a bunch of PSs laying around that we're going to be tribute fodder anyways.
or if you have a stockpile from ToV that you never wanted to delete because you might find a situation that you'll use them even though you have plenty stocked of a more recent one, so they've been clogging your inventory for several years.

...maybe speaking from experience.

or if you have a stockpile from ToV that you never wanted to delete because you might find a situation that you'll use them even though you have plenty stocked of a more recent one, so they've been clogging your inventory for several years.

...maybe speaking from experience.
You call it a stockpile, I call it comfort and love...ITS NOT TRASH !
2 broke girls GIF

Question - /pet inventory check (BiS)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back