• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Pause, kissassist (1 Viewer)

homernz

RedCents
10¢
Hi,
In my kissassist My bard will click her Guise of Horror. Can I make the pause after clicking the Guise longer? It seems sometimes she will keep clicking it but will start normal twist before the cast is finished.

Thanks

no thats just kind of a timing thing. i use the shissar one your bard will click it eventually.

But you can try increasing the time on this line /delay 5s ${Cast.Status.Equal} around line 1000
change 5s to 10s

Thanks so much. Ill give it a try.

- - - Updated - - -

That worked great!! Thanks so much.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh one other thing. Is there anyway to get her to click her Blade of Vesagran?

Thanks Maskoi.
Is there any way to have her click it at start of fight if able?
Sorry for the stupid questions.
The other thing I wanted to ask is. Getting the bard to use slow song. Iv tried putting it in the twist. Issue I have is same as my original issue. The time between casting her slow song and the next song in the twist is to short. It stops her casting slow. Any advice is awesome. Even if there is a better macro for the bard to cast slows. Everything els in Kiss is amazing and works great.

MQ2 hates bards and the bard slow has a 1 min refresh so it makes timing the twist too hard really. I would just twist one of the non damaging ae slows in the dps wist if you really have to have your bard as the slower. I actually wrote Kiss with bards in mind because there never a macro that handled them well.

As far as rthe sword goes try DPS1=Blade of Vesagran|95

Question - Pause, kissassist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back