• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Patchday Files (1 Viewer)

Siddin

Rikk-tikk-tikki-tikki-tchk!
RedCents
494¢
Anybody here willing to share their patchday files for docrack offsets and #defines?

Looking for new offsets for docrack.ini Have done search through all the databases for the new ones. Lastest compile has a date of 4/20 which does not work. Any help is appreciated. :eq1

siddin said:
Anybody here willing to share their patchday files for docrack offsets and #defines?

I am not sure what you are asking for here. Do you want the actual offset values, or do you want a copy of the exe so you can locate the offsets? If its a copy of the file, that isn't a big deal, though you actually don't need an account to DL the patch IIRC (may be wrong on that though).

Sorry, my bad. I was looking at the wrong .exe when I wrote that. Is there any possibility anybody here would be willing to share their fingerprints files to find the offsets.

ie...
[Showspells]
Offset=6
type=offset
Fingerprint=3898F601000074xx8B4590

Patchday Files

Users who are viewing this thread

Back