• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Patch Day? 07/18/2006 (1 Viewer)

solar

RedCents
It's not mentioned anywhere but all four of my players just dropped with the EQ favorite "Patch Day!". Nothing on the main page of eqplayers.com but that's not new for SOE.

EDITED:

A ha!

All EverQuest servers will be coming down at 4:00 AM PDT (-7 UTC) on Tuesday 7/18/2006 for a game update. Estimated downtime is 6 hours.

EverQuest login servers will also be updated during this maintenance. Users may experience issues logging into the EverQuest Live, Test and Escape to Norrath servers throughout the duration of this maintenance.

The EverQuest Operations Team

Looks like it fixed the /raid commands and a few other things (item spawns on the ground)

/shrug

sigh...

They finally found a way to kill MQ...
Just keep patching.

They could have a new slogan:

EverPatch ... down 1 day out of every week !

July 18th, 2006

- /raid commands should now work appropriately.
- Added /decaycorpse command on The Combine and The Sleeper. You can now target and manually decay any of your own corpses that no longer have items on them. Please help us keep Norrath clean of unnecessary corpse litter.
- Fixed a bug that would cause ground items to not respawn appropriately.

Also, New eqgame.exe

I better get a discount this month from everpatch....errrr everquest. This is so Stupid to have a patch every week. This is my time to make up all the XP i lost when i die raiding. Oh well.....grumble grumble grumble.

Oh well I would have spent this day watching AA's roll in via IRC. Now I can sit and chat with people. That and work ... :#

Devlin said:
July 18th, 2006

- /raid commands should now work appropriately.
- Added /decaycorpse command on The Combine and The Sleeper. You can now target and manually decay any of your own corpses that no longer have items on them. Please help us keep Norrath clean of unnecessary corpse litter.
- Fixed a bug that would cause ground items to not respawn appropriately.

Also, New eqgame.exe

For whoever giving me the negative red cent, Thank you.

" Think you're special for repeating stuff "

Very nice, since i wasn't actually repeating stuff... as the patch message wasn't ever said; and MANY people hadn't seen what it actually had said at that time.

Cade you can delete this post if you want.

For whoever did it, Fuck you.

Last edited:
Devlin said:
and MANY people hadn't seen what it actually had said at that time.

QUOTE]

I hadn't seen it until you wrote it, so therefore your post was of use to ME, so thanks :)

Patch Day? 07/18/2006

Users who are viewing this thread

Back