• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Pally Macro (1 Viewer)

lighthouse

RedCents
Im no programmer, and i admit it, ok. Could someone who doesnt mind help me out here, but writing a macro that would do the following?
Taunt
Bash
Cast Stun's
and move my char to keep the mob centered and in range?

I would greatly appreciate the help

ok then either im a complete IDIOT(which is highly possible) or im just using it wrong..cause ive never been able to get the melee macro to move my char to keep the mob in range, nor cast stuns...in fact ive never been able to get it to do anything

Lighthouse,
Plugins and macros are not the same thing. You dont need a macro to do the things mentioned above. A plugin will automate the commands you just mentioned without running a macro. If you are using the Zcompile: The plugins you need are there. You need to turn them on. To turn on plugins, type /plugin <name of plugin>.

Try typing "/plugin mq2melee" in the MQ2 window to turn that plugin on
then:
type:/melee=on
this will turn the plugin on or off if you type on or off
/melee aggro=[on|off]
Set to on- to turn on, type: /melee aggro=on
This tries to keep aggro on target using all enabled aggro abilities/disciplines until aggro is regained or either you or the target dies. To check if this is on, type /melee and if /melee aggro (on) is there, its set. if "on" is in green.You will now have to set the ability's you want to use. See below:

I dont play a paladin but i assume you want to Bash, Taunt and cast some stun spells. In game, go to your MQ2 window and do the following:

Bash-
type: /melee bash=on
this turn the bash command on. You will need to go to your ability's page in game and find <bash>. place <bash> on your hotbutton set you use. It should now be mapped. By mapped i mean mq2 should now recognize bash and should be able to use it. To check this, type /melee, a list of mq2melee commands should appear. if you see the line MQ2Melee:bash (on) [ON/OFF]? and "on" appears in green, then you are set. You can turn it back off by typing "/melee=off"

Taunt-
type: /melee taunt=on
follow same directions as above placing taunt key on hotkey bar

Stuns-
type: /melee stunning=(whatever hp% you want the to cast stun spell at) for example /melee stunning=98
will cast a set stun spell at mob health 98%. Cast defined Stun spell(s) if target at or below [X]% and or if target is detected as casting a spell. So we need to set a stun spell for you.

Stun spell/disc/ability
stun0=[Disc/AA/Spell ID #]
ID of the Disc/AA/Spell to use for stunning. (0=off)
As a paladin, i assume you will use a spell to stun. If so, you need to pick the spell you want to cast. mem the spell you want to use, press alt button and left click. this brings up the info about the spell you are using on your eq screen. The spell should have a line of text near the bottom with <ID: (number). the number associated with the ID is the that spells number.
So, to set the spell you type:
/melee stun0=number of the spell you chose
example- /melee stun0=5443

That will cast that stun spell at 98% mob health. I hope this helps, you can do much more than this but this should get you started.

Hmm maybe late answer Lighthouse but checkout my Sticky thread
Crystane`s working macro`s or search for threads with me as Author and you will find my version of Pallytank.mac

TheZ ---> Well my Paladin has the ability to taunt.. he ever had ... and without MQ.

Pally Macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back