• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Paladin Epic questions ----> (1 Viewer)

gardenia

RedCents
I took advantage of the servers coming back up and bought the book of scales, and went out and nailed all the hard to find NPC's (except the lich in everfrost peaks.....waiting for my friend to help with that..between us we have 5 peeps..pal/wiz/clr/war/enc)...so I am just an hour or so away from having my 1.0 epic....question is....

does anyone have a solid strat/cheat for getting 1.5 then up to 2.0 ....I can probably temporarily "rent" a guild...but I would still need a strat for them...and i am hoping I can do most of it....anyways...if anyone has any advice would love to hear it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back