• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Overking Bathezid (1 Viewer)

eqisdead

RedCents
46¢
Any way of abusing the z axis or anything like that anymore to kill overking with two 70 bards, 70 mage, 70 cleric, and 66sk? I want to kill him to spawn the fabled so I can get help with it for my twink LOL.

eqisdead

So you have 2 70 bards, a 70 mage, a 70 cleric, a 66sk...and you're wanting to cheat to kill the regular bathezid....are you serious?

It'd be much easier to just warp to him and start beating him down.

Sorry never done him, I was told it wasn't possible with that group? Does he not have a lot of adds at his spawn point? Sorry to sound like an idiot, never even been in chardok heh.

eqisdead

There are a lot of adds, but he doesn't have much hp. Just plan a strat, then carry it out. If you go in blindly, you might die...just plan something out to use as many chars as you can effectively.cc

fyi, you don't need to kill the normal OK to spawn the fabled version. the fabled version is on a separate timer.
darkeros said:
So you have 2 70 bards, a 70 mage, a 70 cleric, a 66sk...and you're wanting to cheat to kill the regular bathezid....are you serious?

It'd be much easier to just warp to him and start beating him down.
I found this quote really funny for some reason. don't cheat, just warp!

just easier to slap him around in his room or the hall. But I do know alot of people got nabed alst year for Abusing the Zaxis. They do watch over a few of these fabled mobs

Overking Bathezid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back