• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

ot hammer faction (1 Viewer)

glosette

RedCents
21¢
i screwed up my ot faction and i am kos in the outpost. i would like to fix my ot faction to get my ot hammer. i have used puppet strings, a lvl 75 chanter mezzed the skelly and it did not work. what is the best way to raise your faction, or a hack to do the turn in? :mad:

Aye use evil eye shroud. There's a macro for lazy afk shroud leveling on MQ2 site (free, no member required) so just stock up on the potions, start a level 5 shroud (imp wizard), then begin a single play instance in Forgotten Hall. Come back in about 1 hour, you should be very close if not already unlocked the next shroud.

Then use the high level evil eye (level 70 max IIRC, I think minimum is 55 for the charm), be sure to use run speed in case the attempt fails so you can outrun tain, try to charm the foreman, give him the jade quickly to get the hammer (skip dialogs) then run to PoK book. It worked on my main who is max KOS in OT and also on my level 62 monk.

You can safely skip the useless dialogs and just give the jade so it's much quicker than trying to talk to the foreman.

glosette said:
i screwed up my ot faction and i am kos in the outpost. i would like to fix my ot faction to get my ot hammer. i have used puppet strings, a lvl 75 chanter mezzed the skelly and it did not work. what is the best way to raise your faction, or a hack to do the turn in? :mad:

I did this quest with my 69 enchanter and bard ..Bard needing the hammer I would pulll to a safe spot just out side the outpost mezz him and nothing i could not charm either with enchanter ... I eventually after a few hours of trying ..accidently charmed him with my bard and was able to turn the stone in for the hammer.
So in answer find your self a bard to charm him and you will have your hammer. in 30 seconds

worked like a charm lol got my first shroud and charmed the foreman and did turn in and got my hammer, then a goon attacked me and the foreman went after him :) then i tried it again charmed it for another char to do turn in. it did not work charm broke and we both had to book it. thanks for all the help. i now can gate out of a zone with my warrior.

I believe you have to be the one doing the charming to do the hand in. When you charm a mob it becomes indiff to all other players, but your faction has to be higher then that to do this particular quest... and when your the pet's master, it is higher.

ot hammer faction

Users who are viewing this thread

Back