• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Open window/vendor/banker with command line (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,101¢
Good day! I was wondering if they was a hotkey I could make to open a window/right click on the person I have targeted. I am using remote desktop to access my accounts so cannot really do much other than arrange bank and tradeskill a little bit. However I cannot for the life of my right click with the remote software so was wondering what the right way to do this is via command line.
Of if someone could point me to a list of commands and I can dig through it to find what I need.

Thanks!

Good day! I was wondering if they was a hotkey I could make to open a window/right click on the person I have targeted. I am using remote desktop to access my accounts so cannot really do much other than arrange bank and tradeskill a little bit. However I cannot for the life of my right click with the remote software so was wondering what the right way to do this is via command line.
Of if someone could point me to a list of commands and I can dig through it to find what I need.

Thanks!
/usetarget will open a banker or vendor…but you still need to click on bags so that’s gonna be more complex. I’m sure someone smarter than me knows how to do that, although you could find and grab item.

right-click to open a bag
inventory bag 1 etc 1-10
/itemnotify pack1 rightmouseup

bank 1-16
/itemnotify bank1 rightmouseup

documentation about it is here

For an item within a bag (shift for whole stack)
/shift /itemnotify in Pack1 1 leftmouseup

For an item within a bag (ctrl for 1 item from stack)
/ctrl /itemnotify in Pack1 1 leftmouseup

Question - Open window/vendor/banker with command line

Users who are viewing this thread

Back