• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Oow Faction (1 Viewer)

sgresham

RedCents
Hey i need some info on a plugin or command to get instant or easy acces to OOW faction, ive been killin for ages and im thinknig of tryin a different aproach =)

The command is /faction oow 10000

But seriously.....there is none unless its a hunter macro and you're the appropriate class and well geared enough to kill yard trash. If you are a bard or enc however you can use faction line of spells on a certain NPC in Noble's Causeway

I have found the best way to build OoW faction is to get a group and do the MPG trials raids also if your ina guidl that can. Once you are in raids that drop RSS mobs and your in MPG alot you wills ee faction go up by leaps and bounds.

Other than that if you solo alot I would jsut stay in DS and kill the Kyv up on the wall you can clear all the way around then start again. A lev 65+ cleric can solo this with use of Paci and root. If things go bad there is a zone line right by. you can then also take any kyv hearts and turn them in 4 at a time to that Dragorn up near the tower ZI for faction hits. If your a bard/druid/necro/SK and Farm the Murgliders in NC there is also a similar faction quest with the mukglider blood with a dragorn in the farms area in DS or BF not sure which one.

Another way is joining an AoE caster group in Dranik's scar. For warriors use aoe taunt for agro. For healing classes just heal everyone dropping aoe's as needed, or if not needed, just one time.
You can also use a target based clicky buff on someone aoeing, it will be considered helping them and thus give you a place on the anger list, and give a faction hit. for anyone who doesn't cast or have clickies, be the one to pull the mobs with a throwing weapon or a bow.

sgresham said:
Hey i need some info on a plugin or command to get instant or easy acces to OOW faction, ive been killin for ages and im thinknig of tryin a different aproach =)

An easy way to take your faction up a level with a spell/item, is to find one of these, either camp it or buy it:

Ornate Velium Pendant

In nobles causeway, there is a mob that is on DL faction that you can cast this on, but only one that I know of, this mob:

Alkron Wyrmsong

If you can't FD, you'll need to be sure and have some speed buff on you, cause he will attack you after you cast this on him. Just run far enough away and eventually he'll stop following you, hopefully.

That's an alternative to getting that last level of faction you need to turn in items, but remember it only takes you up like one level of faction.

Oow Faction

Users who are viewing this thread

Back