• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Omg (1 Viewer)

Bitch please :P You're just jealous. All the BS threads from Jadeone make up for my Loss of post when the Vxed mac thread got deleted :P

Why don't we turn into the google game every one postes one word and then the next person links the funniest image they can find on google image and then posts there own word. Or not and just leave it as a the thread it is lol

so this is a spam thread?

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy

WOOOOooo Check out teh big post count on Skeptic!

I pwnzooors....I be da Forum Whore 1337!!

MAV8 said:
what can i get for getting my post count rep up?
is it really worth it?

you get the title of "official post whore" like me and skep...:D

Last edited:
Hooray For Post Padding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only post because im bored in Tech class cuz my teacher is *sarcasm* the most wondeful, enlightening teacher IN THE WORLD

I dont have access to the EQ forums... only the wow forums. I have free access for a while (i think) for getting honorable mentions... how do i go about getting access to the other forums? Weird... there a whole other side of redguides.... if one wishes to delve deep within the depths of the forums of EQ.... Hold me Skeptic.

Omg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back