• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Omg They Got Noob Finally (1 Viewer)

RedCents
8,490¢
Well its official today. Both my Account are Suspended. You all will laugh when I tell you why. Ok for the past year i've PLed about 5 chars up to 70 with more than 500 AAs each. Now, I never released the macro code i've used to do some of this, becuase it was crazy as shit and hella risky. Well you heard it right they got me around 8pm CST last night while I was out. I was AFK Warp Macro Killing in PoJ Basement. Well into my Lvl 55 Warrior with 20 AAs created at begining of Double XP weekend hehe. So I am accually kinda shocked that I am not banned. I know the GM must of know I was AFK, and also HAD to see I was Warping all over the damn place. Ill I see is Suspended on both accounts so anyone know how long that will be for? I need to get back to afk macroing lol. Not gonna use that spot again hehe.

I had a char banned recently for warping. It was odd too because it was the one account that i was trying to protect, so i didnt warp very much on it at all. all my other accounts were not affected. They said i could ask to have it reinstated in 60 days. It is crazy how random it seems to be. He was my tank to so i have been busy pling a new warrior hehe. he is 52 now, all done with the double exp weekend. Sure wish i could afk bard macro him up to 70 lol! I hope those days come back! )

While you're suspended, your account is looked over by GMs. If they don't like what they see, you will be banned. Just because it says suspended now doesn't mean it'll still be suspended in a few days. If they don't ban you though, it's 7 - 10 days.

Moving this to EQ general.

I got popped Saturday night while out for dinner, both of my primary accounts suspended. A third account wasnt however--the only thing I didnt do on that account was /zone. I still used /warp /fade and /gate, but for some reason I never bothered to download a piggyzone ini file for my laptop. Hopefully I wont be banned, Ive never had a warning on my account in 7 years, much less a suspension.
Im curious how far back they actually look once you are suspended?

Last edited:
I dunno its been like a month and a half or more since I got suspended and now I am banned. All I was doing was afk tasking as well. Sure wish I could get taht account back. Been seven years here on that account with no warnings or any other problems

Omg They Got Noob Finally

Users who are viewing this thread

Back