• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - OMG DOWN TIME FOR ROF!.... (1 Viewer)

Teichou

RedGuides OG
RedCents
452¢
All EverQuest Live Servers will be down on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 12:01 a.m. US Pacific* for the EverQuest: Rain of Fear Game Update. The servers are estimated to be unavailable for approximately 10 hours. Keep an eye on the EverQuest website and the forums for status updates and for news if additional downtime is needed.

read the full thing here http://www.everquest.com/news/article?month=112012&id=524415

go see a movie, go see a doctor, go see those humans who think they are somehow related to you and keep calling you family :) good way to burn a few hours , or go the tech route undo machine and clean the dust out, remove the food particals from the keyboard wash the dogs!.

I'll be sleeping.. personally.. Lol. When I wake up should have servers coming up. I'll log in, kill the guys i want to get shit off of.. then I'll realize MQ doesn't work still.. pout around.. ask if anyone has found any exploits or cool things in the new expansion to do with getting something free or easy that shouldn't be dropping or whatever.. then I'll see if I can find a group of real people to xp with in guild...

If someone finds something like the VOA bug where people with 0 language were able to buy the t4 template patterns from the group gear in the first few days of the expansion they will post it here on redguides right? I really don't want to miss out on anything cool this time around. I have alts that still don't have the ability to make their T4 because I missed that so hopefully this expansion will be easier or at least less assrape hard like VOA was the first month. Remember when they decreased the difficulty and HP etc. of voa mobs by 30% because people were actually packing it up and leaving the game... lol. If that happens again I may be one of them. I'm not going to slave away for a year to not finish an expansion again. Leaving VOA with 91 language and shitall done, especially for hunter. I know it comes down to play time/style and what guild you're in, but seriously voa was too fucking hard and they knew it. I can't wait for level 100 so I can go assrape voa for a change instead of it assraping me. I raid 3 nights a week and I find a decent amount of time to play otherwise, but I just hated VOA as much as I hated UF. Maybe I'm just lazy.

Have a good night, hope you all win the xp race to 100. I don't even think my guild is giving us time off, we'll have to raid and xp in our off time. lol.

I dont see VOA to be that bad..yes I hated the lang part...I got 6 toons that are set for full t4 gear just not lang to make the gear haha...

News - OMG DOWN TIME FOR ROF!....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back