• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

OMG A Forum?! (1 Viewer)

Kanara

RedCents
Ya know, I've been lurking here for...however long it has been...and I just realized that there is a forum that is separate from the article comments (thanks to the Darfall article). Perhaps that is because I'm actually reading from home rather than work, or I'm stupid, I'm not sure.

Either way, my husband introduced me to Fansy the Famous bard a few years ago and I laughed so hard I peed myself. So, I was overrun with glee when I stumbled across this site, however long ago it was, and have been blessed with the opportunity to pee myself more frequently.

Keep up the great work! You guys have a great group of talented folks here and I appreciate you all making my day so much more pessimistic on a routine basis. Thanks!

it's my pleasure to make you pee more often then you normally would!

In all fairness, there's no indication that the quantities of pee are any greater than they would be otherwise, nor even that the frequency of said peeing is greater than it would be otherwise. Rather, it is just the expected intervals between peeing sessions that was unexpectantly shortened.

i pee all the fucking time. i swear to god.

i get up to pee in the middle of the night, every night. if i'm at home drinking beers i pee probably 5 or 6 times in one night. when i go to the bar, i drink about half a beer before i need to go 'let that last one out'. i get self conscious about it when i'm at the bar or whatever, because i secretly think my friends are like 'what the fuck? didn't he JUST go pee like 8 minutes ago?' so i sit there and try and hold it for a while... by the time i've had a few beers i just don't care and i'll fight anyone in the street with red-hot pokers that has an issue with my bladder. it's the initial few that irk me.

i'm amazed at how much liquids 'normal' human beings can hold in their tanks. it baffles the mind. and it's not like i'm going to the bathroom to let out 3 teaspoons of urine... i take full blown whizzes, and then come back 10 or 15 minutes later and do it again.

on the upside, i can drink plenty of beer, and rarely get hungover because it doesn't really linger in my system. also, being in japan is like a godsend. i'm free to pee wherever i damn well please! you see old 'o-ji-sans' (grandpas) just stop walking in the middle of the sidewalk, unzip their fly and let it go. i swear to god, they don't even go down an alley or point it away from the public at large. more often than not, i'll be driving down the road, and see some dude with his weiner out, FACING TRAFFIC, letting one go. i can ask my girlfriend to pull over somewhere because i need to take a leak, and she'll just stop the car wherever i happened to ask.

what were we talking about again?

may your visits be enjoyable and your laundry bag be full with the stains of laughter

OMG A Forum?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back