• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Omfg No Way! (1 Viewer)

eclipsed

RedCents
[tradenodrop]
Description="rid your gear of that pesky no drop flag"
Version="2005.08.11"
DefaultSetting=on
address0=441af6
normal0="74"
crack0="EB"
address1=441aa3
normal1="75"
crack1="EB"

=) now that is more like it

the no drop flag is removed from all my gear, but i CTD whenever i try to trade anything, what am i doing wrong?

havent had the chance to try trading, but it does in fact remove all no drop tags from everything on you and in inventory. raiding atm so i'll have to try it in a few hours.

want to add dont drop stuff to the floor cause u can but it will disappear at least it did to me thankfully i used some crap nd item

relogged and i ended up having the item back in my inventory

i looted a no drop item during raid and it did not ask me if i was sure i wanted to loot no drop item. so maybe with a little refining it will work as intended

Just tried this and I CTD also. I used my warrior to open trade window but as soon as I put my nodrop sword (Norg'tal) in the trade window I went ld :mad: :mad: :mad:

If this does work..how risky is it if i were to say transfer the belt from potactics tz/vz to a lvl 63 heh? its recc lvl 61. Thanks lol!

JOECOOL said:
it works for the shared bank so i gonna try to us ethe guild bank.

Use the guild bank to trade to a char on another account? Hehe I never thought of that. Tell me how it goes and don't let a guild member see it in there :D

lol you dont even need offset to do this you can use a plugin to take tags off cause thats all this is doing server sitll does checks.

ok so is this a viable thing or not?
I manage to drop stuff on the ground, but when I trade it with someone I CTD.

this is pretty damned incredible, but i can just see the bans stacking up on this one. What happens when someone inspects you? or what happens when you link an item not thinking of what you have done? I guess the question is, can the no trade flag be put back on after you remove it? If so, then this could be the new trade between accounts that i am desperate to have again lol.

tried this a few ways and always CTD. tried with both toons enabled, in bag and always ctd. can list as not working till someone can verify i would think.

--Tled

That offset is from kenetixeq.com the person who made it said it only allows you to trade nodrops thru shared bank but it also allows you to put any no drop item in any bag and place it in shared and you can transfer it. The old shared offset would crash you if you placed no drops in a bag and tried to xfer it in shared bank.

I Havent Tried It Yet Everytiem I Log Intot Eh Guild Hall I Crash... But U The Ony Persont Hat Can See That Is No Trade Is A Person Whois Useing The Offset.

Anonarmy said:
That offset is from kenetixeq.com the person who made it said it only allows you to trade nodrops thru shared bank but it also allows you to put any no drop item in any bag and place it in shared and you can transfer it. The old shared offset would crash you if you placed no drops in a bag and tried to xfer it in shared bank.
Not if you stuck it in bag then in bank :P

It was working for me to transfer items to other chars on my account. but not for trading between chars. Never tried the guildbank thing ,might be an idea but sounds risky

Omfg No Way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back