• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

OMFG MQ2 IS BROKE!!!! (1 Viewer)

Reformed2hacker

RedCents
/sarcasm on

I got up this morning and MQ2 says it's broked. Anyone got a fix, or a link, or a ubahhaxorz? Or even a monk hack I heard about!?

k thanks

r2h

/sarcasm off

p.s. morning guys, hope I almost got you flamers going. :D Cheers :drink

ZOMG U NUB MQ2 IS TEH BROKEZORZ AFTER TEH PATCHES OF EQGAME.EXE

LRN2NOTPOSTANDFEARCAPSLOCK!!!

Oh and G'morning yo!

up up down down left right left right b a b a start.

up up down down left right left right b a b a select start if you want 2 player mode.

Contra / Konami code 4tw!

I had a friend with a huge joystick controller with turbo buttons back in the day. He would hold down those turbo A and B and twist the controller in 360 degree circles until he heard that chime. I never did tell him there was a mich easier way lol.

I think TheZ is saying it was funny the first time someone posted something like this. When it happens every patch, it gets old fast.

Ccomp5950 said:
up up down down left right left right b a b a start.

up up down down left right left right b a b a select start if you want 2 player mode.

Contra / Konami code 4tw!

lol, dont forget the universal,

left, down, left, right, down, right, left, left, right, right, b, a, b, a, select, select, start.

that used to work on sooo many games. lol. peace.

Sounds like the pattern on the original PacMan.

I remember I had like 30 keys or something like that and some little kid was watching in amazement and I said hey kid want to take over. The look on his face when I said that was freaken priceless.

OMFG MQ2 IS BROKE!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back