• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Old timer need a little help getting back in the game :) (1 Viewer)

godless

RedCents
Hi :)

I just came back to the game after many years away. Of course I signed up again for RedGuides ;) But I'm having a little trouble getting mq2 running.. I downloaded your latest release..unzipped and ran the macroquest2.exe file..then started wineq and run everquest.

However..no Mq2 is showing up when i get into the game... any friendly pointers in the right direction will result in instant good karma and a big thank you :)

I dont know how to identify your problem, but as a time saver, make sure MQ is in the task bar before you start eq; no need to fully log into eq to confirm that its not running.

Problem solved.. mq2 window appeared after a while..weird.. hehe. But it's there now.

All I can guess is that it was a problem if not being run as administrator as mentioned. Thanks alot guys! :)

Question - Old timer need a little help getting back in the game :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back