• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Old raids (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,080¢
I have seen people farming really old raid content for gear pieces that for some reason still havent been surpassed.
The ones that come to mind are:

Bow of the destroyer, ntov
Circlet of disguise, vex thal
Bone earring of evasion, vex thal

Are these actually good or is it more of a novelty? Thoughts?

I would have 0 reason to obtain any of those items aside from knowing "Cool, I got this!". Even the invis to undead clicky isn't worth my time because I have at least one character per group that can invis to undead their group.

Illusion items are 100% novelty. Items like Mrylokar's Dagger of Vengeance are novelty.

The bow, correct me if im wrong, is the fastest bow in the game. That makes it awesome for headshotting.

Is it still not worth getting?

With the change to HS a year or two or whenever it was ago, the BoD isn't going to do what it once did. Best to just get the best RNG only bow you can lay your hands on and work on pumping your HDex, which is what drives proc rate on HS nowadays.

Question - Old raids

Users who are viewing this thread

Back