• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Old Models + Horse (1 Viewer)

dijin

RedCents
On Al`Kabor, you were able to use horses with old models. Basically, it would just give you the horse buff, but you wouldn't be on a horse. There were some bugs to go along with this bugs, but essentially allowed me to have old models with the benefits of horses.

Anything similar to that on live? I hate the idea of using new models, but it's crippling to not use a mount.

Perhaps my question was unclear.

Is it possible to get the mount BUFF but not actually be mounted? I want to use old models, but be able to have the mount buff (and its benefits.)

I realize it sounds ridiculous, but we were able to do this on EQMac.

just started using old models today, if you clcik on your mount it will load hp buff and load/unload mount so you will be left with the hp/mana buff i.e "mount blessing beza" < increase hp/mana by 300 ac by 36 from the heroic mounts>

Question - Old Models + Horse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back