• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - OK..Took the plung..UHHH..Whaaa??? Sic...You're Sick..I LOVE IT!!! (1 Viewer)

Sendai

RedCents
26¢
OK so awesomely I got lvl 2..WHOOOPAH!! created my 5 other dumbasses. At least I put thought in to them..not like those id10ts with Linb, Linc, Lina...obvious much. I thought low key was the point here...guess they didn't get the memo. So I...hehehehe..tried..operative word of the day, to watch Sic's vid of BASIC INFO...oximoron there. Nothing BASIC about it. Felt like I had walked into the 3rd month of as AP course..WHAAA?? You skimmed over shit that I considered BASIC..like group logging in and autojoining. You my dear have a sick sense of humor. I LOVE IT, I be you wish you had a camera on folk monitors so you can watch their brain melt out of their heads. I'm still drinking mine out of a sippy cup to get it back in my head. Low and behold I did find the BEGINNERS GUIDE. I did get how to create a profile to auto login the group..it's a 50/50 if it works. Sometimes only 1 logs in, sometimes 3..like Darwins grab bag..what do we get this time Bob??? an Iksar..WOOT! So I have a few questions..go figure.

How so I set up the Auto Invite. I added the names to /autoinvite add <name> I think that was the code to add
nothing happened..hmmm

How do I get my pleebs to connect to server without going to ech screen and connecting to the eqbc server? {/bccmd connect} I want to do it from the Master and Commander screen..One Ring to Rule Them! Muhahahaha

How do I get the group to invite in a certain order. Tank, Cleric, etc. I'm OCD that way, got to have my shit a certain way.

Auto Rez - some accept..some don't...what's the secret? I did download and install the Social Keys..and there is a YES button..not sure what that's for..when I click it..nothing happens..Trade? nope Rez? Nope..it's like a politician..yes but really..NO It's just there to tease ya..Like a stripper..look but don't touch

I do have SOME code sperence..not really. I was the one that got paid a pizza for proofing lines of code for that sneaky extra spacebar at the end of code lines or the backtick instead of an apostrophe..cross-eyed for hours..waking up with qwerty on my face. I've seen it and recognize, but it's french to me..I'm the kindergartner with a crayon..might eat it..or color with it..toss up

WoW, been there, done that, and got a T-shirt for it (T-shirt still in the mail) so lets see ahhhhh EQBCS connect lets start there. As far as I know when you start the launcher you can toggle the different sets (EQBCS, EQBCS2, and EQBCmule) I use EQBCS. When you launch MQ2 it will also launch the EQBCS.exe for you. Just select the standard and baring any antivirus hits it should be up and running.

Now the command that you use is /bccmd autoconnect I did this on all my characters and they automaticlly connect. I can also just use /bccmd reconnect to reconnect to the server. The command to see if you are connected is /bccmd status That should get everyone on the channel.

Now if you need to get everyone in a group I can help with that also.

How so I set up the Auto Invite. I added the names to /autoinvite add <name> I think that was the code to add + How do I get the group to invite in a certain order. Tank, Cleric, etc. I'm OCD that way, got to have my shit a certain way.
/autogroup create (on tank)
/autogroup add healer
so on, so forth

Edit: I also have group creation issues. Perhaps a quick-ish delay set between invites? because i have seen it mass invite and the person it targeted didn't join group, etc. (was in zone)

Auto Rez - some accept..some don't...what's the secret
/rez settings
/rez accept on
/rez pct 90
/rez save

I did download and install the Social Keys..and there is a YES button..not sure what that's for..when I click it..nothing happens..Trade? nope Rez? Nope..it's like a politician..yes but really..NO It's just there to tease ya..Like a stripper..look but don't touch
| 2: Yes!
| Has everyone say Yes to the visibile box
/hot YES! 10 ${sMsgAll}/yes

It's basically MQ2Yes

autoconnecting: -> /bccmd set autoconnect on or /bccmd toggle autoconnect (either option will work

Last edited:
How so I set up the Auto Invite. I added the names to /autoinvite add <name> I think that was the code to add
nothing happened..hmmm

How do I get my pleebs to connect to server without going to ech screen and connecting to the eqbc server? {/bccmd connect} I want to do it from the Master and Commander screen..One Ring to Rule Them! Muhahahaha

How do I get the group to invite in a certain order. Tank, Cleric, etc. I'm OCD that way, got to have my shit a certain way.

Auto Rez - some accept..some don't...what's the secret? I did download and install the Social Keys..and there is a YES button..not sure what that's for..when I click it..nothing happens..Trade? nope Rez? Nope..it's like a politician..yes but really..NO It's just there to tease ya..Like a stripper..look but don't touch

I use MQ2AutoAccept to accept group invites. It doesn't automatically form the group for you, but if you invite the players then they will automatically accept invites.
/plugin mq2AutoAccept
/autoaccept add Playernamehere
/noparse /bcaa //bcaa //autoaccept add ${Me.Name} will have all players connected to eqbc automatically add all players connected to EQBC.
To accept in a certain order, invite them in a certain order.

/plugin mq2Rez load
/rez accept on
/rez pct ##
where the number is the lowest rez percentage you will automatically accept.

Yes for everything.

/plugin mq2yes load
allows use of /yes

Automatically connect to EQBC
/bccmd set autoconnect on

If everyone is already connect you can do this with /bcaa //bccmd set autoconnect on

As for "It's random how many of my toons load with autologin" issue.

You create a profile, using "Create New", which gives you the following window.
1592951257850.png

Profile Set -> This is a group of profiles for logging in. You can name this anything you want.
Then type the login name, password, server, and character name you want MQ2Autologin to load for you. Ensure the EQ Path correctly points to the directory with Everquest in it and hit Save.
1592951517741.png

Now, simply replace the Login/Password/Server/Character Name with the one for the next character you want to login.
Don't change "Profile Set" because this is what groups them together.
1592951576236.png

Once you have the full set of characters you want in the group simply close that window.
1592951694354.png

Now right click the MQ2 tray icon and select "Profiles" -> Profile Name (in this case "fake") -> "Load All"

and it will attempt to launch all of the characters.

The server name won't nessesarily match the actual name of the server. Example: Erollisi Marr and the Nameless are "erollisi"

The account must have a check next to it to load.

Clicking an individual account instead of load all will only load that one account.

You can right click an individual account to Delete or Uncheck it.

Edit does not work correctly. If you change the profile once you hit edit, it creates a new "account" in the list, and you would have to delete the old one after you have made those adjustment. But then the accounts are out of order.

Last edited:
As for "It's random how many of my toons load with autologin" issue.

You create a profile, using "Create New", which gives you the following window.
View attachment 22568

Profile Set -> This is a group of profiles for logging in. You can name this anything you want.
Then type the login name, password, server, and character name you want MQ2Autologin to load for you. Ensure the EQ Path correctly points to the directory with Everquest in it and hit Save.
View attachment 22571

Now, simply replace the Login/Password/Server/Character Name with the one for the next character you want to login.
Don't change "Profile Set" because this is what groups them together.
View attachment 22572

Once you have the full set of characters you want in the group simply close that window.
View attachment 22573

Now right click the MQ2 tray icon and select "Profiles" -> Profile Name (in this case "fake") -> "Load All"

and it will attempt to launch all of the characters.

The server name won't nessesarily match the actual name of the server. Example: Erollisi Marr and the Nameless are "erollisi"

The account must have a check next to it to load.

Clicking an individual account instead of load all will only load that one account.

You can right click an individual account to Delete or Uncheck it.

Edit does not work correctly. If you change the profile once you hit edit, it creates a new "account" in the list, and you would have to delete the old one after you have made those adjustment. But then the accounts are out of order.

I've set these up for all my toons. The first time I used Load All 3 loaded in. I thought ok user error. Unloaded them and remade them all, maybe a typo or some idiot move on my end. Load All a second time 1 loaded in WTF am I doing wrong? I am a firm believer tech problems lay between the chair and the keyboard. Third time Unload All, recreate, Load all, 2 load...seriously??? Fuck it..click Load all again for shits and giggles..the other 3 loaded no problem..not gonna ask a gift horse in the mouth..it worked.

HUmmmmmm! Okay try this:
/bccmd status <--------------- Show if connected or not you should see all characters that are connected to EQBCS server. If none of your character names show up then they are not connected. So we then need to connect them.

You can go to here https://www.redguides.com/community/resources/eqbc-idiots-guide.288/

Try this and see if you can get them connected. Load the plugin on each toon /plugin mq2eqbc
Then use this /bccmd connect and then check with /bccmd status to see if they are now connected.

If it still is not working go to your MQ2/Live/Release folder. You should see EQBCS.exe there. Double click it and it all goes well you should see:

1592958576773.png

Click on the standalone and that should open up your server. If the server does not start then see if your Antivirus is blocking or quartining the server.

Hope this works (fingers and toes crossed) (ouch big toe not playing well)

OK so awesomely I got lvl 2..WHOOOPAH!! created my 5 other dumbasses. At least I put thought in to them..not like those id10ts with Linb, Linc, Lina...obvious much. I thought low key was the point here...guess they didn't get the memo. So I...hehehehe..tried..operative word of the day, to watch Sic's vid of BASIC INFO...oximoron there. Nothing BASIC about it. Felt like I had walked into the 3rd month of as AP course..WHAAA?? You skimmed over shit that I considered BASIC..like group logging in and autojoining. You my dear have a sick sense of humor. I LOVE IT, I be you wish you had a camera on folk monitors so you can watch their brain melt out of their heads. I'm still drinking mine out of a sippy cup to get it back in my head. Low and behold I did find the BEGINNERS GUIDE. I did get how to create a profile to auto login the group..it's a 50/50 if it works. Sometimes only 1 logs in, sometimes 3..like Darwins grab bag..what do we get this time Bob??? an Iksar..WOOT! So I have a few questions..go figure.

nothing happened..hmmm

I do have SOME code sperence..not really. I was the one that got paid a pizza for proofing lines of code for that sneaky extra spacebar at the end of code lines or the backtick instead of an apostrophe..cross-eyed for hours..waking up with qwerty on my face. I've seen it and recognize, but it's french to me..I'm the kindergartner with a crayon..might eat it..or color with it..toss up
Is that you Hunter Thompson?

If you're boxing all 6 from 1 computer, use MQ2Dannet instead. It doesn't use a standalone server so each character that has the plugin loaded will automatically be "connected" to each other. And you can set the plugin to load on startup so you literally never have to worry about dum eqbc and separate server nonsense.

If you're boxing all 6 from 1 computer, use MQ2Dannet instead. It doesn't use a standalone server so each character that has the plugin loaded will automatically be "connected" to each other. And you can set the plugin to load on startup so you literally never have to worry about dum eqbc and separate server nonsense.
We do run it I guess because it comes with Very Vanilla from what we have read. We tried the Hatchery.mac mind blowing we felt like flatworlders finding out the world was round for the first time..wait what? we don't have to do anything??? it automates? no way..too cool. OMG this is sooo awesome!!!! Then we laughed hysterically at ourselves..nerd alert

nothing happened..hmmm

Thanks =p

please , tell me more....how do i choose this option of dannet I dont see a option on launcher

Question - OK..Took the plung..UHHH..Whaaa??? Sic...You're Sick..I LOVE IT!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back