• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Discussion - Oh Emm Gee Redguides (1 Viewer)

I was kinda shocked when I found out that RedGuides was still up and cracking....

What's up everyone :P

Damn there's a blast form the past. You caught up with us a few days after our move from notaddicted back to Redguides. W have been going strong for a few years now just decided to swing full circle and bring it all back home. Good to see some of our members from visiting. EQ is free to play now so hopefully we will see you around some more.

Ya I saw the NotAddicted stuff over the last few year(s), and kinda stopped trolling. Then I was bored last night trolling and stumbled across this site again.

Discussion - Oh Emm Gee Redguides

Users who are viewing this thread

Back