• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Offsets? (1 Viewer)

00b503

RedCents
Hey ... I haven't been able to find any offsets to go in my Docracks.ini for a few weeks now. Does anyone have access to some? Thanks.

I'm giving you a redcent for not only asking a question in the right place, but for asking a question that I had trouble finding which would help others when we did find the answer.

You did the right thing, you should not have recieved a neg redcent for asking. I'll have an admin fix that but for the time being, here is a redcent.

I'm sorry if I came off as whining btw, I just wasn't expecting to get negged for if. I did spend the better part of an hour or so over the course of about a week looking for the offsets. I'm fine with red cents where needed and greens where warranted, I just wasn't thinking I'd done anything wrong. I appreciate the support.

TY for the answer Ccomp, I was getting sad running around EQ without ultravision.

:drink

Offsets?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back