• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Offset 01/18/06 (2 Viewers)

If he wants to get banned, let him ;)
Several have said they've used it extensively after the mass bannings, without getting banned. *Shrug*

would it look something like this? lol

[shared]
Description="putting no drop in shared bank slot"
Version="2006.01.18"
address0=519BED
normal0="74 54"
crack0="90 90"
address1=519C17
normal1="74 2A"
crack1="90 90"

(dont use this one)

If anyone wants to test this:

Rich (BB code):
[NoSilence]
Description="No Silence"
Version="2006.01.18"  
address0=53DA8D
normal0="74 0B"  
crack0="90 90"

Follows the logic of previous NoSilence offsets.

Was playing my alt bard and he has some clickies, and gets this message when he tries to click and has any songs going :
Rich (BB code):
12082 You must stop singing to cast this spell!

So annoying. Well using this offset will get rid of that message but you still need to retwist the song, however if is a bit more seemless this way. If you are using mq2twist then you should just be able to continue where you left off.

Rich (BB code):
[BardClicky]
Description="Bard can click while singing"
Version="2006.01.18"
address0=51A974
normal0="74"
crack0="EB"

thez said:
Rich (BB code):
[LavaFishEyes]
Description="See Clearly Under Water and Lava"
Version="2006.01.18"
Address0=570737
Normal0="74"
Crack0="EB"
Address1=5706DA
Normal1="74"
Crack1="EB"
[MountSkills]
Description="Use Skills While Mounted"
Version="2006.01.18"
Address0=4247FB
Normal0="74"
Crack0="EB" 

[UseAssist]
Description="Assist while casting"
Version="2006.01.18"
Address0=46AB42
Normal0="75"
Crack0="EB"

[ShowSpells2]
Description="Show spells as text - Groupleader"
Version="2006.01.18"
address0=48F527
normal0="75"
crack0="EB"
Works for me.

Learningcurve said:
yes I have used them they work fine :cool: Still looking for a good apply poison while attacking though

Try this (untested):
Rich (BB code):
[AtkPoison]
Description="Apply poison while attacking"
Version="2006.01.18"
address0=48CD98
normal0="74"
crack0="EB"

I want to try Shared on a useless account. I want to see the message again and see how long before I get that account banned before I ever try it again on a good account. Problem is I crash using the offset posted. I would like to know if its any no trade items or if its just items you cant possably have on a toon thats flagging the account (ie: anguish gear on nonflagged toon). Get me the offset that works and ill post the results.

Try using mq2notrade plugin, which will turn notrade items into dropable (clientside ONLY). should allow you to place notrade items into shared bank.

Curious about two things....

1. How do you find an offset like weight lock?(Locks weight at 24 or so it says never used it)

2. Did anyone try that Notrade plugin? If so, post feedback

The notrade plugin works well. Same as the old one and ive had no problems. It actually allows you to drop the items on the ground but they will disappear and reappear when you relog in your inventory. I also tried a few other things with it but as far as ive found it only works for shared bank trading.

I first tried it with some junk items......which was actually somewhat difficult to find because all the notrade tags were gone. I finally used a bracer from chardok that was junk. It worked fine so i then transferred some notrade sabotage loots from my war to my druid.

You will always get the message. That wasn't surprising to me. Just don't be an idiot and leave the nodrop stuff in your shared bank. Take it out asap. The thing all the banned people dont tell is they left the stuff in the bank for an extended period of time.

I had done so much transferring before the patch to end all patches screwed us. I actually was dumb enough to have accidently left something in the bank then, and had to wait a week to even be able to log in to the account. I never got suspended or banned though which always surpised me, since I moved so much stuff too back then, to level 1 characters even (which are now level 70). But am reaching the point where I might switch mains again :P so might be doing this again soon.

Does this allow for bag transfer? Or are you having to transfer 1-2 pieces at a time?

Its been my experience that you have always had to use a bag. I have always been able to transfer numerous items at a time.

Well i just got banned.......I didnt get a message or meet with a GM or anything.....it just booted me and said my account is banned when i tried to log in. It may or may not have been the notrade plugin. I had it loaded at the time but was also using /speed 2 as well. Could have been either or. No big deal to me. Just be careful all :)

Offset 01/18/06

Users who are viewing this thread

Back