• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Observation from an Old Timer (1 Viewer)

duexe

RedCents
Sigh... A lot of the posters that used to frequent here when Redguides first came into being are gone. Some of them due to bannings. A handful due to burnout over the game...

When I first came to Redguides there were but a handful of posters. Now.. they are gone... (replaced with the new).

Sorry, just feeling the loss....

Why is an "old timer" posting this in Strategies and Cheats forum?

Oops, yeah. Guess I could of posted this here /looks for bifocals

"There are old MQ2'ers, there are bold MQ2'ers. There are no old bold MQ2'ers" edit**at least old bold that havent suffered a ban or 2**

Old timer words of wisdom - Always reset your character to an 'uncheated state' prior to a patch. Read the Macroforge website (spend the $10 and get contributor access) to determine whats been nerfed. Dont load MQ2 for 10 days after a patch.

October 16th patch got me (I was out of town for 2 weeks - bleh). A number of people got banned for Cequip. No ban for me (havent logged back on yet).

Last edited:
Observation from an Old Timer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back