• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Object properties. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
60¢
Hey all,

Forgive me if this information is lsited somewhere and I missed it....

I'm fairly new to the whole MQ2 thing, but I'm no slouch.

Been coding for a while and can write my own macros provided I know the objects to reference in my code.

Only thing I would like to know, is.. if there is a thread or a resource I can get ahold of that references the different object properties that I can access via MQ2.

Examples of objects:

Me.X
Me.Y
Me.Z
Me.Casting.ID
Me.PctHPs
Me.PctMana
Me.SpellReady
Me.AbilityReady
Me.Standing
Me.Mount.ID
Me.Skill[Blacksmithing]
Target.Distance
Target.PctHPs

Also ... would like to get a list of different window buttons to reference so i can use them.... All I know is the merchant window sell and buy buttons... via the commands:

/nomodkey /shift /notify MerchantWnd MW_Sell_Button leftmouseup
/nomodkey /shift /notify MerchantWnd MW_Buy_Button leftmouseup

It would help me greatly to have a list of all the valid objects I can call and reference, this way I can start building my own macros ( and share them ).

Start from this page, and go into each TLO to find out what it can display.

For the window pieces, you just have to go into the actual XML file to find the names.

The MacroQuest folks stopped packaging this help file in the zip a while back to get people over to the Wiki. It's not 100% up to date, but it's what I use most of the time.

-SimpleMynd

Object properties.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back