• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

November Awards- It's On Like Turkey-Jerky! (1 Viewer)

Whose posts helped you out the most in October? (You can pick more than one!)

• numero_uno

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • insert laugh here

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .b00n.

• Niskin

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • why_cant_I_be_Stewie_Griffin

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • roscotaoy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedLotus

RedCents
60¢
Hello, and welcome to the RedGuides November Awards show!​

Because we want to reward and give something back to the people who make this a place that is both welcoming, and worth coming to. We post the best posts, and you can vote on some of them. Redbot brought in some cool prizes, and the way to winning them is by posting your helpful hints. If you have a guide, tip or strategy that we don't have, it's not to late to get in on next month's contest!

Look over HERE and see what's under Redbot's robot case!

So if you've posted something this month (November), you're going to be eligible for voting in the next contest.

And allthough it's a contest, everyone who enters wins something. Everyone who contributed something this month, gets a free month added unto their currently active subscription time, as well as a spiffy title, should they want it.

numero_uno
EQ Pixie
EQ2 Item Database
Another Trick To Get Away In PvP
What to do when a pet class pulls you into combat.(PvP)
Dirge spells/Skills 1-70
Shadowknight spells/Skills 1-70
Troubador Spells/Skills 1-70

insert laugh here
Split Vyemm/Alzid without Amnesia
Updated Macro
No Ress Effect

.b00n.
EQ2 Chat

Niskin
Tradeskill Rares By Tier

why_cant_I_be_Stewie_Griffin
Walkthru:An Ancient Desert Power

roscotaoy
Sword of Thunder

As always, thanks to everyone who answered questions in the Questions and Answers Forum this month. Even if you didn't outright start a thread, you were being helpful to the other members, and that means that I will add on a free month to your current subscription.

- RL

ok, just one more person vote for laugh, and then we can have everyone a winner!!! lol. good luck all.

Congratulations to everyone! Thanks to you folks for the votes. Maybe with the access passes I won, I will be able to bring a few more contributors into the EQ2 forums as well :-)

November Awards- It's On Like Turkey-Jerky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back