• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Notice Anything New? (1 Viewer)

Runned

RedCents
New emoticons! I was bored this morning and uploaded a bunch. If you have a particular favorite and would like us to use it let me know! I couldn't find better replacements for some of the original ones like :) :( and :o .

:cheese:

oh stop being a :sissyfight: you act as if you're :30: maybe you need to :backasaurus: to relieve some stress and maybe i'm just :loco: but can't we all just get :drunk: and be :bff: or am i just :horse:
???

Replaced all of the common smilies with a pack of pretty similar ones I found, well some of them anyway. :nay: :) :( :confused: ;) :D :o :rolleyes: still looking for some better ones, but they will do for now.

Who is this 'guy you know'? Do I need to 'motivate' him? Should I curl up in a fetal position weeping and mumbling incoherent thoughts?
TALK TO ME!!!

surprisemb6.gif
DOH!
drunk.gif
I LIKE TO GANK MAGES LALALLA ''HIC!''

Notice Anything New?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back