• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Not sure if this is already been done?? Cutome UI build with MQ2 ? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
655¢
I know there are quite a few add ons through MQ2 i was just wondering has anyone build a UI mod with MQ2 that has titles built in for hot key banks this would be super usefull when swapping screens ?

Ludwigd...

I have used that UI for awhile, I like the colors theme and layout. But it has really suffered since it's last update. There are elements of the UI that don't work anymore, I'm sorry but I can't remember all of them at this moment, but enough that I quit using it totally. I went with pieces of UI that did what I needed them to do and that's it (minimal). That way when patch day rolls around, I am not scrambling to get updates on stuff that's broke. Learned this from 10 years of playing WoW lol.

There used to be alot of integrated mq2 UI's around but now there are very few, the one Noob used that was linked earlier worked up till this last patch in which it broke because of the tabbed chat. I like that UI and was gonna try to update it for TBL and the new tabbed chat so I could go back to using it again. But been real busy at work so havent had much time to play eq or tinker around with anything. If I do get it functional I will put it for all to use.

im looking for ways to group my abilities in separate groups offensive aa defensive aa offensive disp defensive disp sets along with different click items that have offfensive and defensive utility. Yes i can hot key the macros but when swapping windows it would be nice if the bars had titles ... yes im ocd ... i want to kind of get the layouts somewhat uniform to have the abilities in the same general areas when swapping windows.

Request - Not sure if this is already been done?? Cutome UI build with MQ2 ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back