• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

>>>>>NOT ACCEPTED<<<<< (1 Viewer)

MAV8

RedCents
I was just perusing the free access forums and noticed some of creeds not accepted banners. I thought it was pretty funny and thought we should brainstorm and put together a whole collection of them. Post your ideas here and so all the moderators will never have to be bored when the close another submission.

well first off...it's not all the moderators...it's just me and redsquirrel...:D

and second off...yes yes yes...give me more more more more images to use so i can be the most sarcastic ass hole i can be...

me and cade actually thought up the idea yesterday in vBchat...i used a free banner website to make the first 4....

if anyone is good with flash and making animated images...holla!!!

notaccepted3.gif

that is my fav so far...but i actually want it to be clicked to proceed with the animation...but the free banner site did it like that....anyone have the skills to help me with that?...or tell me what programs i need to make animated? (i have photoshop CS but haven't done a 'hole lot with it yet...can it animate?--i'm unwilling to buy another $600 program to make animated graphics...:()

The main thing me and Creed have in common (aside from our liking of "sexy parties") is that we both strive and grow by being sarcastic as Hell... and im proud of that... Ya bas^@*)$

I have a few ideas I'll post for WoW forum access :D

BTW, I really suggest using flash for making animations. It's pretty sexy.

how much does flash cost...couple hundred right?...i already have a $600 dollar photoshop...don't feel like spending another couple hundred...

edited by creed because it doesn't need to be in plain view...

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW gsk_spurs...i know what you mean...and i already know how to...and that's all i'm gonna say about that :D

i want to tell you...and so does gsk...but neither of us will...:D

(it was nothing bad BTW)

because it was more or less sorta a little bit maybe on the teetering edge of semi-illegal...but nothing bad about it :D

>>>>>NOT ACCEPTED<<<<<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back