• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Noooo Dont Skeptic! (1 Viewer)

Willy

RedCents
I didnt get a chance to post in the "best of sept." before it closed.... just wanted to say "damn right skeptic won." you know why? CAUSE HE OWNS EVERYONE! thats right... ive come to terms with it and you all should as well. And skeptic... dont punish yourself by taking yourself out of the running. Obviously you are in it for a reason... because either you had some rockin' threads or because you and red are a little too close... assuming the latter is false stick to your guns.. we all need gold... whos to say one man cant win it all? Not I, for one... (p.s. for this public service announcment in skeptics favor i require a 300g downpayment and +100 for every extra suck up there after)

... Seems you are doing a good job.. and thats why hes quitting.. aka im pretty sure you got fired.

Hey first time i win I am going to go for the ten guildies membership.

That way in future votes I always have 10 extra votes i can cast.

Noooo Dont Skeptic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back