• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Noob Question (1 Viewer)

RedCents
170¢
Hi All,

I'm within the first hour of using KA.

I have a level 2 tank in BB. I set him as pullertank and watch him chase things and bring them back. If the critter stops moving it is almost always a good pull. The problem is the ones that keep moving, I turn to them, chase them, turn a little, chase again, turn again, chase again and then stand there forever watching them move off into the distance. I don't disengage and return to my camp.

2nd thing I see happening is I start to chase something. Auto attack melee kicks in...and right when I get close to the critter it turns off...so after a couple more turns and follows it turns into the example above.

I can never get more then 1 or 2 kills before the whole thing ends with me needing to end KA and restart.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back