• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Noob Question "words" how to use them? (1 Viewer)

pdebelak37412

RedCents
I Am a lower lvl noob. My FRG CLR (15) looted "Words of Imitation" off of a monster in Lavastorm last night. What are they and how do I use them?
Please help. :confused:

they are used in the Research skill in which you learn how to make certain spells to either use or sell. Best thing I can tell you is head over to eqtraders. You will learn all you need to know about all tradeskills there.

eqtraders

Last edited:
Pls do not make the mistake of making a caster class just to start doing research and make your own spells. Mistake of your life!

I don't mind helping noobs btw and have been playing since Original EQ was in beta, so if you have a question, feel free to PM me.

Noob Question "words" how to use them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back