• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Non-Macro speed leveling help (1 Viewer)

skeeter

RedCents
Hello all, I am new to the forum and have seen a lot of good information but most of it is geared to afk playing. I am wondering if anyone has any information regarding exploits to help with rapid gaining of combat trade and casting skills, AA and regular exp, faction increases etc. Any other information on rapid character development would be most helpful. If anyone has trade skill speed lists that would be excellent as well. Tips needed for Paly Cleric Chanter and Beatie mainly, though anything is helpful. Hope someone else can get some good information from this thread as well as information comes in!

Last edited:
Info, however, information that require MQ2?
Im sure you could use it to your advantage while playing, i know i do. Mostly our beloved mq2warp :)
I'll grab a few tips and put them together. Until then, id use warp (so you never die). :)

Non-Macro speed leveling help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back