• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Nodly (1 Viewer)

Xabob2

RedCents
10¢
Well I know this for a fact i have seen it in action but there is a nodly plugin a old eqemu dev has made and has only givin it to a few people so if anyone here has it please send me it.

*ponder* ok, now the real question is does mq2 have all of the delays in the structs? if so it shouldn't be too hard to make it so there are no delays for your attacks (unless its now serverside with eq).

Edit: nvm that, simple answer is, no mq2 doesn't have all the structs for delay, just when looking at the items.

Last edited:
Heh yea this plugin is ultra rare to find only 10 people have it or close to that the guy found them all himself made the plugin and got really rich from it lol

hmm, is there any way to get the source for an eqemu server?

well, got the source, now the hard part is finding where the delays are for fighting *sigh*

Last edited:
I'd like to know this, if weapons have 0 delays, wouldnt you crash the zone once you hit 'attack'?
In general, i can understand .1 delay, or 1 delay, shit even 10 delay is fine with me, but i just dont see how 1 delay or 0 delay as you guys say will be even the slightest bit safe to use. Wouldnt it raise any eyebrows on the EQserver side when it starts literally SPAMMING hits?
(But there is a cap on haste % and delay on weapons, so would this conflict with the plugin or does the plugin probably over-ride that rule).
Anyhow, if anyone finds this (i'll do some internet research on it see what i can find), please be kind enough to share it with the community :)

agreed, i'd prolly make the plugin to set the delay down to one whenever you attacked for there are delay 1 weapons... i always liked the nodrop norent weapon that dropped off one of the shawl quests... warrior (don't remember if it can be used on any other classes) no stats, 100 dmg, 1 dly

From all the reading i have done there is a hard cap on dely of 13 serverside that is just what i have read, but you can't always beliver everything you read.

i doubt that because the 1dly 100 damage weapon is sickening, only problem is the norent part :(
i've used it while on a 54 warrior... deals a ton of damage :) at least you don't have to worry about people getting aggro from you lol

Well like i said can't belive everything that you read and as far as the no rent part it is not much of an issue any more just when your done for the day die and summon body to guild hall and get 96% rez and don't loot the wepon and if you don't play for 7 days just go to shadow rest and get it. I do it all the time with mod rods after guild raids. :D But you already knew about keeping no rent stuff. :D

I know resurrection of a long dead thread, but has anyone heard anything about this. I would think it would be as easy as tweaking Mq2superduperreallyghettospeed or a plugin of the same use and change it to swinging your weapon instead of running. I highly doubt it is possible kind of falls into the whole, “Hey can I get the instantly kill any mob from GH and summon it to me for phat loots plugin.”

Actually, no. All Mq2superduperreallyghettospeed does is change the value of pChar->Runspeed. It can't be tweaked to mess with weapon speed.

actually it is possible, did it before, but they changed the structs for attacking... trying to see if i can do it for range attacks now, but not having much luck in finding help to get the structs for a range attack packet.

Might keep others from getting aggro, but they'd also wonder why you're spamming hits and why your dps suddenly rocketed. Lots of people can see what weapon you're using and think hmm, that doesn't hit that fast. Be useful for soloing, though.

Nodly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back