• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

node bug (1 Viewer)

allpool

RedCents
I was killing spiders in donovans roost the other night when spider queen popped so i thought im a bit low ill try and kill her at distance root nuke root nuke.

Anyways to my suprise hehe the root broke ohoh dead here i guess so i run straight over a node of slate jumped over it and continuned to run turned as no longer being hit to see the spider queen bugged on the node yes my lucky day so nuke nuke dead queen nice spidervenom wand 30s on broker.

So kept killing re pop was queen again so i thought 2times lucky i positioned my self behind node nuked and she came towards me hit me 2 times till i got here bugged again on node nuked till she was dead same loot again not tried this on any other nodes or mobs but if it works on more bonus find for named killing if you dont get mark first time move around node till u do mine got stuck 2nd time after i run round node to escape her.

node bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Back