• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - No way to test the macro program before buying? (1 Viewer)

Anarchon

RedCents
60¢
I am interested in trying out the macro program, I have no idea if I'd actually want to pay money for it. I've tried downloading MQ2 and can't get it to work at all, not only does my virus program completely freak out when trying to download it, the files themselves are just corrupted to begin with. so I'm hesitant to give money to something I'm not sure will even work. Is there any way to get a trial version or something?

I am interested in trying out the macro program, I have no idea if I'd actually want to pay money for it. I've tried downloading MQ2 and can't get it to work at all, not only does my virus program completely freak out when trying to download it, the files themselves are just corrupted to begin with. so I'm hesitant to give money to something I'm not sure will even work. Is there any way to get a trial version or something?

you can grab Open Vanilla source from the git repository. microsoft has a public / community version of Visual studio that you can use to compile it. That’s what I did initially to try out some of functionality.

I've gifted you a month of level 2 to try it out.

I paid money for it and I had never experienced any of the issues you're speaking to. That said, the only issues I did have were learning it LOL... though most of it is right out of the box, there are definitely some refining curves, but MAN, once you nail those... it seriously changes the way you enjoy EQ... Everquest (with MQ) will forever be a boxing game for me... there are so many better solo/pvp games out there, but for boxing, this game is it for me! :)

Cheers and G'luck with your testing!

I've gifted you a month of level 2 to try it out.
p.s.--- THIS IS AWESOME!

Question - No way to test the macro program before buying?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back