• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Request - No Time To Bleed support in mq2melee (1 Viewer)

RedCents
479¢
I noticed other builds (which shall remain nameless ;-) ) have included No Time To Bleed Disc support in their MQ2Melee builds. It would be nice if this were included, enabled by default, and defense and fieldarmor disabled by default, as this new disc is much more powerful in most situations and endurance friendly.

We're doing a massive re-write of MQ2Melee to make it smoother and simpler, and won't be updating the current one unless there's a serious issue. The new version will be posted publicly, so wherever you are you'll be able to enjoy it.

Will it include support for "downshitif" ie:

Rich (BB code):
downshitif=${If[!${Select[${Zone.ID},151,202,203,219,344,345,463,33480,33113]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Invis}]}

Just as an experiment try this:

Copy the line I posted, paste it into your SERVER_TOON.INI, save and do /melee load.
Then do /melee save.
The downshitif line will be gone.
Even when the line is still there, ie if you did not do /melee save. It will not serve any purpose. No invis check, no zone check.. nada.

Would be nice to have it working.

Request - No Time To Bleed support in mq2melee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back