• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

no new posts? (1 Viewer)

kyouske8

RedCents
Hi, just wondering, I joined this forum to expect new posts of vulnerabilities found in eq2 but ever since I joined last week .... there's no new posts I mean the latest is 11/18 and its already 11/24. I'm kind of dismayed that the contents of the site doesnt match up to the info provided to convince subscribers to join..... Is this site still being maintained? just curious. because I wont be subscribing again if this continues.

Well if there are other subscribers there who also feel the same way please don't hesistate to also reply to this thread. thanks!

Everyone is pretty busy right now exploring EoF and trying to figure all of this new stuff out. Personally, I am doing that PLUS getting ready for final exams. Give it a bit and things will settle down. There really are not a lot of exploits to be found in EQ2 IMHO so a lot of our members post helpful things such as spoilers and walkthrus and such instead. But give it some time and let the expansion dust settle and ppl will start posting again.

expect me to pull them out of a hat? dont get me wrong.. i do ok with it.. but they dont just pop up out of nowhere .. i post what i find and thats it

lol, instead of just asking for exploits, you should serve a purpose and find some on your own and share?

Yeah, Its not like sony puts the game out to HAVE exploits. They spend weeks fixing and making sure there are none. So it takes awhile to find the few they missed.

no new posts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back