• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

No Item Req./Rec. Offset (1 Viewer)

Infernal

RedCents
100¢
Do we have a No : Item Requirement level + Recommended level offset?
*drools*
This + No Flag + Trade No Drop's = :D

We need this hehe... *lvl 1 Troll ShadowKnight w/ Epic 1.5 + full Qvic + Gear*
*drools more*

*cant stop drooling* :eek:

Ok forget about the Shadowknight, how about a wizard w/ clicky nuke robe?
Or... Shaman w/clicky Pet neck at lvl 1...
Hmm...
Speaking of which... How about also:

Offset w/ No Level Req. On Effects/Procs/etc.

:D

*cough* get a magician with 1.0 epic, summon epic, give epic to toon, summon another epic, give epic to another toon *cough* *runs and hides*

I'm just trying to break the game, really.. oh wait, we already knew that *goes back to looking at ASM*

Infernal said:
Do we have a No : Item Requirement level + Recommended level offset?
*drools*
This + No Flag + Trade No Drop's = :D

We need this hehe... *lvl 1 Troll ShadowKnight w/ Epic 1.5 + full Qvic + Gear*
*drools more*

*cant stop drooling* :eek:
unfortunately the problem with this offset is that its part of the diety, lvl, race, and class. not to mention that its in a minimum of 4 places in the code, i've been having a lot of problems trying to track this one down because of how many checks that happen.

Bah come on you lazy bum, we are only asking you to spend 23/7 on the computer and find this stuff... pffft.. :) jk, yea i can understand what you mean, But i'll try to keep bringing ideas up, its bound for one of them to be a good one :)

lol, that sucks, i got a good amount of sleep but i wake at 4:30 to run before school, since we have school at the f'ing morning and i dont have any other choice...
Go figure... cant wait for college *pfft*

Now quit complaining and Code Code Code! lol jk

Ok this sounds like a sweet deal if anyone was able to change it.
Any Coders out there that want a challange? Here you are, well if we get this to work.. whats next? summoning items? OMG! summoning items!
Hey!
lol
Someone find code to summon items, we already know their #'s, any GM accounts out there that we can use? lol!
(1/2 serious about this)

Cronic has been leaving PM's to people offering this plugin for $20 and infinite updates. The thing is he uses a code that makes it work soley on your computer. Anyways if your wanting to pay the $20 throw Cronic a PM on the MQ boards, but the possibility is reality.

well i think this may be bull shit no offense but if anyone does get this and it does work post the code here and we will most likly dissasembal it and just remove the part that makes it work only on your computer but like i said this sounds fake and I am not going to be the one to dish out the 20 bucks to find out.

I'm trying to buy them right now and all but his Mq2CSpeed are broken... So atm untill Cronic gets back from vacation or where ever he is they will be broken....... But if i can figure out how to disassimble the .dlls (will anyone share the info to me) i'll work on doing what i can.

lenyen said:
I'm trying to buy them right now and all but his Mq2CSpeed are broken... So atm untill Cronic gets back from vacation or where ever he is they will be broken....... But if i can figure out how to disassimble the .dlls (will anyone share the info to me) i'll work on doing what i can.
there are now serverside checks for the trading nodrop items as well as putting them into the bank. if cronic can get this working again, i think i'd just buy it lol

now, i swear i read on a forum that somebody had the offsets for critical spell hits and critical attacks... wondering if it was on these boards...

No Item Req./Rec. Offset

Users who are viewing this thread

Back