• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

No Drop or Attuned (1 Viewer)

Innbydelse

RedCents
I was wondering. I bought this membership specifically because i really want to either Un-Attune gear or just transfer it to another character but its no drop. If this is possible please let me know and how.

there used to be a way to un-attune. you gave the time to a dragnor guy, who's name start with a G, he was near the WoS zone line in NC. but i tried it and it never worked for me. maybe i did it wrong if someone knows what I'm talking about.

You can. Just search old world zones. 1 left that i know about but i wont post it cause it will get nerfed. Dont PM me either cause the peeps i trust already know about it. took me about a week to find him when it was posted a while back. its worth the search tho. It doesnt work on no drop of course but attun it does

It's much easier just to use the offset so that when you put the gear on it doesn't ask you to attune it. Once it's attuned it gets that tag serverside. If you wear it without ever attuning it, then you have no problems whatsoever.

Welcome to Redguides, Inn! One of things that you'll learn is that when something cool is found and shared, it doesn't take long for it to get the axe from SOE. I've actually missed out on a couple things just cause I didn't check in here for a few hours and they did an emergency patch that nerfed it. The big thing nowadays is using MQ2 to help enhance your game, and believe me, it does. RG is worth it for that alone. The big goodies like finding an NPC who will un-attune an item, if it is posted here, get killed quick. SOE has accounts and keeps tabs here too. So the big thing is to just keep your head up and eyes and ears open. When the sweet stuff gets posted, jump on it like white on rice, cause it won't last. The trading no-drop stuff got the axe a while back, but every now and then someone will very generously post that they have found a "magic" NPC. Have to remember that this is a site that is driven by players who get together and share their secrets. Even the MQ2 pre-compiles are not something done by RG employees, but by community members who generously give their own time to make that for all of us.

Again, welcome to what I like to refer to as the "Asylum."

No Drop or Attuned

Users who are viewing this thread

Back