• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - no consent to corpse pull (1 Viewer)

Avallon71

RedCents
30¢
I am running 2 groups, 1 group on each computer i am running. I have my Main group cleric(computer 1) xtarget buffing and healing my (comp 2) group. He heals and buffs great but when someone dies and he tries to rez it is saying I don't have consent to pull corpse close, even though I have given consent from every character on (comp 2). Is there something I am doing wrong? Something I need to have checked in the Manager?

I am running 2 groups, 1 group on each computer i am running. I have my Main group cleric(computer 1) xtarget buffing and healing my (comp 2) group. He heals and buffs great but when someone dies and he tries to rez it is saying I don't have consent to pull corpse close, even though I have given consent from every character on (comp 2). Is there something I am doing wrong? Something I need to have checked in the Manager?
eq defaults to consent being given to guild/group/raid etc now

so you are likely doing something to deny consent, or you have your eqclient denying it

dbg notes said:
January 19 patch notes
- Removed the auto consent options from the Options Window and turned them on by default. These options can still be disabled from within your character's INI file in the Defaults section with the property AutoConsentGroup, AutoConsentRaid, or AutoConsentGuild set to either 1 or 0.

INI:
AutoConsentGroup=1
AutoConsentRaid=1
AutoConsentGuild=1

it is also possible you have a bugged corpse, which happens in eq sometimes

Last edited:
i will check their settings in the manage settings in EQ. I have also had issues of /rez accept on not staying on. I need to find the files to make sure they are turned on in the INI file.

i will check their settings in the manage settings in EQ. I have also had issues of /rez accept on not staying on. I need to find the files to make sure they are turned on in the INI file.
mq2mage (and the cwtn plugins) don't do anything with rez accept changing, but if you try and run kissassist your kiss ini will. definitely don't do that :p

also make sure your eq/mq/rg files aren't getting locked or held up by antivirus or file syncing

Discussion - no consent to corpse pull

Users who are viewing this thread

Back