• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

No ACCESS? (1 Viewer)

GiveMeFaze

RedCents
I payed 25.95 for the reoccuring yearly fee for access to Everquest LEVEL2 access. But havent received? WTF?

I've went ahead and extended your current access (4-20-2009 to 4-20-2010) out a couple days, sometimes paypal takes a couple of days to clear.

Did you use echeck?

More than likely though check with paypal to see if the funds have cleared them. (not taken from your bank account but actually cleared and sent), because they don't say "Hey NotAddicted Jerks, we gotz yo moneyz!" and an angel gets it's wings and somehow through the magic of the internet your access plan gets updated on our database...until it's cleared your bank, and then cleared paypal.

Last edited:
If when the access Ccomp gave you runs out you still don't have access, just send me a PM with proof of the payment and I'll make sure to get you the correct access. It seems this happens every once in a while.

Just to give you an update on it, I extended your access until the 30th, it's been 2 days go ahead and PM Jmo with the information (paypal transaction ID, etc.)

Doesn't look like it went through on our end or just the API didn't get the "That guy is good!" flag going. Like Jmo said, it happens but we'll take care of you.

No ACCESS?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back